About 4 to 5 months before your wedding date make sure you have reserved transportation for your bridal party and whoever else will be riding with you.
Before booking make sure you have an idea on what you want including how many passengers will be riding with you, what are the times for pickups and drop-offs, what are the locations of these pickups and drop-offs, how much do you want to spend and what type of car you would like?
Now that you have an idea on what you want, you may want to ask the transportation company several questions to make sure you are getting the best deal.
Some questions to ask include:
1. What type of transportation models do you offer? Limousine, Stretch Limousine, Hummer Limo, Explorer Limo, Limousine Coaches?
2. How many people will fit in each fleet?
3. Do you charge based on time or distance?
4. Do you have a minimum rental time?
5. What does your insurance policy cover?
6. What is your cancellation policy?
7. Is there a deposit requirement? When do you need the deposit by and how much?
8. Do you guarantee a certain vehicle for my wedding?
9. How will my chauffer dress?
10. Will my chauffer know how to get to my locations?
Make sure you receive a confirmation with car details along with pickup and drop off times & locations. You may want to ask for a list of references to check before booking. Also, confirm your reservation at least 1 week before your wedding! Be sure to have all your arrangements made to provide others with the important information such as where to be at what time.